Monday, November 14, 2022

Welcome to the Monday Night Trivia at Portal blog

 Hello! This is the first post in the Monday Night Trivia at Portal blog.

My name is Matthew Hubbard, a.k.a. The Mean Geezer . Every week I will be posting the questions and answers from last week's game, along with the names of the winning teams. The questions will be in the blog post, the answers in the comments. This way, you can play along.

On a blog like this, it is hard to simulate the music round. If I use YouTube videos, the artist and the song title are listed, so the answers become as plain as day. Instead of questions you can answer, I will post videos from YouTube. This will give you an idea of the kind of music I use for these rounds, though I do pride myself in not repeating songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The winners on Monday, November 28

Tied for first place: Lagoon Merritts and Blue Cheese Mafia with 50 points. Third place: The Canadian Mooses Congrats to all!